RedSteel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey mori! (programing and other nerd things)

5 posters

Go down

Hey mori! (programing and other nerd things) Empty Hey mori! (programing and other nerd things)

Post  Talulah Sat May 08, 2010 10:25 pm

Ok so today I was talking to mori and he wanted help with some computer programing stuff. I can't currently find the notes I had they are lost forever in the void of my closet. But I used some of these websites a lot.

http://www.cprogramming.com/
c++ programing what we used the most

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/
Here is PuTTY a free telnet/ssh client that is fun to mess around with and learn UNIX with.

I would post more but my coffee high is going away so Ill find the other stuff tomorrow. Hope this helps.
Talulah
Talulah

Back to top Go down

Hey mori! (programing and other nerd things) Empty thnx an heres is a story of the game i though up the pass 2 days

Post  morivivi Tue May 11, 2010 9:52 pm

ok quik story mind my spelling im really bad lol ok here goes remeber i spell like a 2year old lol
planet name nia
in a planet eions away from are onw there where serveral gods and goddess there were good and there were the bad
the good gods n goddess live in the heavens the god of time and space ordisios the goddess of
and creation taladia the god of truth morphisus and his pet the god of life a phonix name arel
the god of justice bastion and the goddess of magic iriss and the youngest and strongest of the gods yadi the lazy prince son
of iriss and morphisus
the evil gods n goddess morix the god of torture
aven the god of distruction sybon the god of discord amana
the goddess of darkness sophia the goddess of descetion mara and the god of death hatory
at 1 time they were all in the heavens they create creatures
beautyfull thing as well be4 the god became evil they were
know as god n goddess of healing ,pureness ,wisdom longlativity,
stradige,love,and faith but 1 day the goddess of creation
created something that will love her 4 who she was unlike the angels and the dragons she want something diffrent
she want to be love uncundicionaly like arel love morphisus so she created humans and ask arel if
he could give them life arel said if it keeps u of my feathers ok the goddess of creation was pldz
to see them every day she would comedown from the heaven and greet them with love n respcet the goddes
of love didnt like what she seen and talk to her n said y create something so febel look how they ages
so fast there no point in haveing them hatory was mad cuz he could creat such beauty he left the heaven
on his onw will to space with out notice the goddess of magic siad i can do that and create elfs and othere
things othere things the elfs were not like the human they were more peace ful she gave them magic to weild
n said i am ur goddes u will live 4 me and respect me she ask sybon to give them longlativity sybon as in love
as he was to her said yes rapiidly with out a second though he gaved the elfs 2 mileniums of life the other gods
got madder as the years pass the gods were in peace so was the planet the gods give everything to the humans n
elfs food shelters hunting gear they showed them how to hunt the played games they love the humans and elfs so
much that they 4got of the heavens the other god got so angry they rebeled n killed 1/3 of the population on the
planet and all the angels that wount follow them the dragons as gardians fought back a great war tor the heavens
apart amana told the humans and elf that they were anaboination and did not diserver the heavens morphisus and arel
try there best to defend the there friends on the planet there rebels were enough for the good gods to fight n def
there beloved creations the god of space and time thru 1 in to a time warp to trap him morphisus and arel were
on nia and count not def the heavens taladia locked her self in the trone roomafther a milelinum when sybon saw
a apotointy to kill mrophisus he took it and wounted hes heart morphisus was strong but hes son was stronger afther
seeing hes father wounted and betriad in such a way by his sworn borthere he snaped pick up his shield ans sword and
att sybon in such a manner that thur him in to space with hes wispering words il return and get my vengece and my prize morphisus
was wuonted badly and when to talaldai. Taladia unlocked the door and only let him in and locked it again she didnt
trust anyother god she healed his wounds n thru him out n said im sorry but intill love fills the land im not leaving
this trone all the people of nia were asking morphisus what happend y they betray us the poeple start to rebel n dis belive
in the gods some followed the gods and told the other its not there fualt they were betrayed as well but they refuse 2 year
later wile they were fix the planet sybon returned with more gods and and stuck the planet the god of emtyness and slayer of
heavens killed more god with his weapons that any othere sinn among 7 more gods to this distroy every thing iris said its over
4 us love you morphisus they locked there son in a cave and put him in a sleep spell to protect him morphisus took iris adn thur
her in a portal thru space so she can live the god of time and space cover the heavens with a heavely seal of the perpetualenergy
taladia created 12 weapons and armor 4 the humans the elfs the malestorm (sea people) the gather and fight she created 12 warriors
and send them to nia to fight the gods and protect nia from anything they have power, skill, magic, wisdom, clirec strategie (thief) and sommeings( monster sommoners)
to sommon the 18 elemntal spritis that r in the land of nia and defaet the gods that r distroying nia
ok alot of misspell but ik what more to wright the rest is on game story
lol

morivivi

Back to top Go down

Hey mori! (programing and other nerd things) Empty ok here is the big 1 this is only book 1 of 35 or more like nia its only book 1

Post  morivivi Wed May 12, 2010 12:23 am

super heros an warriors thief assassins hunter gunners spirits mages magicans warlords an gods where gather by tetsu gamma <semigod il post more on him in LD in the demensoin 1.0.8 id serefin planet name invoten land of fire all best of the best gather there by the crying of a god one how spoke the thurth one how was there one who knew all an knows all lord of the serefin demension called his friend crimson an spoke of a terrible fate that has befalling his wolrd crimson sent his best man an a creww of 5 mixed breeeds the frist is prince diamond< tetsu gamma was the frist to accept to travel there to seal all the gaets of eternity an the gates of the dead ground were evil wunders an couse koas where no 1 is saved only torutered where the souls scream out of hate an anger where only the fallen go by misstake hanson the serefin demetion god failed to save his people from there tereble deaths an unspekable horros the killed the land an every thing in it . his galaxies where being distroyed by an evil bieng name ranak a god killer know for entering demension an killing everything till there only emtyness tetsu game as strong an powerfull as he is can handle the god an his power full army by him self demons of all sort from minitors to mixed breeds like him slef so an sted of fighting alone he enters the multy vers in search of gods that will help him non did xspept 1 but he would not send his army he gave him a scroll the word of god jehova at frist tetsu did not understand what was it for it was a sealing spell but very power full so tetsu left iwht a smile on his face an left the demention of jehova in the scroll was a map as well an it said gather an army that will follow u to fight along ur side so tetsu when to all dementsion an aven lord of lilnian demention told him of a night that pass way but his soul was eatan by a demons of this realm an u might not get it back but evan never meet tetsu so he doesnt know how power full he is an who skill full in far an clase combat he was once a ruthless killing machine at the age of 5 when he lost his mother a battle in diamon plalace he was born dead resurected by a kiss from marry he was the weakes of all the bieng in that galaxies he was protected 24 7 till mara musa help him fight an get strong but tetsu wasnt built 4 streght at the time he was more likely to run faster he has unlimited speed so he can move from 1 spot to the next in less that 1 nano second a 40 year space travel was 5 seconds to him il xplain more in LD book back to hunters as tetsu travel from dementions thru demention he gather great an fear some warrios loe dale was his frist knight to be gatherts he mate a packt with etsu if he resurected his borther when he saw his bothere alive he fliped an tetsu had to xplain to him who he is an what he is just becuz oi look human doesnt mean im fully human lol seen that hes brothere made a packt he made 1 to tetsu gave them haven tichets haven is the base ment of the heaven given to tetsu by crimson god of hes realm when tetsu ask james dale how an w\hat happend that he died he said demon hunted me down just what tesu was looking 4 a demonslear tetsu xplain to them about the pact they have made an to follow the ruels then tetsu when with the dale borhtere to fight a big demon an serverral scuccubus that were near the castle of haraan at the sight of tetsu power they ran way so they when to close the gates that were opend there by ranak there were many demons an strong one along the path zombies walk the towns an the ppl were dead an the childer screaming from the choas loe an james dela when right to fighting but tetsu took all the fun out of that with the mirage blade with one swip every thing that was dead or evil died loe ask him how did u get that blade tetsu said i craft it from 5 difret blades let keep going they were fighting there way thru hell to clse the gates that were broken at the end of the road was a protal to the death realm a place where only demons ruel an no man comes out alive many warrior sowrd where out side the gates along with some broken armor pieces an cropeses this was done by ranak general alkovic the demon king of this realm alkovic power were increased by ranak an his power get stroger from the victem fear an there blood james said this is the demon who killed me many demon sorrounded them but no biggy said loe he took out hes best spear an said let go freak bags took tetsu 2days to kill the valkovic cuz he can drain the victoms blood thru the pores of ther bodys an haveing some blood of a mixed breed like tetsu speacile a samigod got him stronger but he lacked skills he had power but not martial atrs skills he was mainly a brute when they return to the king of kalowa he said let there be a fest they took there time eating an ejoying the music displayed by the king him self 4 such honorble warriors who took on valkovic the next day tetsu ask him if he ncan have servberral knight at his disposal the king an the queen said take them all we r finmaly in paece with are naboright cuntrys we need no warriors now but dont forget to bring them back then tetsu when to another demention were he got attack by a visous dejon < a space ghoul he killed them but a mixed breed apeard an a battle begun tetsu was victoryus cuz he had hes douther erika bluestorm he fund her in the woods as a baby left ther by her parnets so tetsu rased her to be a clirec an to leanr the ways of crimson she fail school of genesis knight of crimson so tetsu had to teach her took 1 year when she was 14 to leanr the skill needed to be a clirec she might look delicet but she strong an kind hearted but she lack wisdom afther the battle with the mixed breed they when to the planet close by an rested tetsu was badly injurn by the surpires attack so they were in no good posiston rosemarry started to shout 4 help an elf name chama savior heard her an foloowed her voice when she saw them she said let take him to the villege when she was on her way there her borhtere appered an said whats goint on they took them to the elf villege an the elder called them traitor an booted them out tetsu was weak at the time but he said i be back to kick ur but old man be sure of it an u will accept me 4 me so they travel 7 hour to c if the human oif that world will help them they refused so tetsu lighly say put my in the ocen il heal there chama an her borht bastion didnt understand they though he want to get eat by an levaitan rosemarry day it ok hel heal in water u just wacht so the let him go to the ocean an tetsu healed in 5 mintues but he was tired so they rested they each told there name s an rosemarry ask whats with the human an elf war she say some one stole the crytal of light from our villgele an it was a human so the elf elder blam,e the humans an the half efls so rose marry an chama whent to investigate the scenes they fund nothing but rose marry had something they didnt have razor spects she saw a a spriti an ask it what happend to the jewel that was here the spirit wisper the kind took it to his kingdom so they when in searcth 4 it when they whent to the king haron palace they saw no1 not even kids playing in afther noon it was dead chama spoke of a demon that been festing on souls an devorying human an elfs she spoke of the location of where they where at but there was nothing tetsu called them back with the razor spect he was carrying an said if one is dead there there is no proft of what killed it he teleported to there location to brandon this was high lvl magic only master can use but in tetsus world is frist grade magic brandon told chama this guy is something alse hes way stronger that what he looks hes magic skills is above r own tetsu told them let search the castle when they when the second time there was nothing intill they when in it was full of ghost an ghouls an a gaint skull floating around they had to fight there way to the trone room to find out whats was going on as they when up the stair an ghoul jump on chama an pulled her back down the stpes rose grab her arm an barndon kill the ghoul tetsu got ahead of then to kill more monsters an mintor showed up an thur an axe an rose tetsu stpe in the way an the axe broke on his head giveing him a lillte cut tetsu use the kngith of crimson rioght an truned in to an angel with multy color wings he took out hes best sword the blessing altar an cut the minitor in 2 an as they run thru the castle mor monster came vapires of all kind an were wolfs jump on tetsusback an chama killed it with s silver arrow to the head an one to the heart of the beast as they progerssd to the top of the castle there were harpys attacking with feathers of steel an ghost using magic orbs to attack them chasing them where hounds of ceberus they fought all the way to the top of the castle an saw the king holding the crytals in his hands he said as the light bring the darkness so sheal the darkness debore the light the king was posse by a linch an they didnt know where it was at so they slipt up to find it an tetsu fought the king trying not to harm him but the crytal was turning black there was little time left be4 the darknees comsume the light tetsu called apond a sumon a moster of his on a dead glatiator the fight 4 the crytal begun will the otheres chase donw the linch chama fell thru an opening on the floor an ended up in a cave where the linch was at sssssso rose jump down an they fought the linch then the linch somnmend a zombie dragong to the fight will casting a spell brandon got hit by the dragons tail an fell unconsius rose marry called tetsu an tetsu tamed the dragon an the dragon killed the linch they when to the trone room to c the king dead an the crystal missing the princess had it she was an half elf she never saw day light cuz the king was ashamed of her but tetsu took her to his world were she ccan live in his castle where she cccan go were ever she wanted the elder of the villgege resture the crytal back to its posisting an lightr return to the land of agara well thats book 1 the frist 4 night hunters
oss

morivivi

Back to top Go down

Hey mori! (programing and other nerd things) Empty Re: Hey mori! (programing and other nerd things)

Post  LordofLife Wed May 12, 2010 7:15 pm

this is the quick story line?
lol
LordofLife
LordofLife
Admin

https://redsteel-pwi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hey mori! (programing and other nerd things) Empty Re: Hey mori! (programing and other nerd things)

Post  Talulah Wed May 12, 2010 8:13 pm

I really liked the back story about the gods. Not to be nit picky or mean but I had a hard time understanding it scratch . The whole story is great it's mainly technical stuff you should work on. There is a spell check on the forum which should help a lot, and you might want to work on breaking of paragraphs. Don't get me wrong, I have pretty bad grammar too and not trying to be a grammar Nazi it's just if you present the story in a different way we can understand it better.

Other than that great story I really liked it! The only thing I would change to it would be to change Taladia to Talulah lol!
Talulah
Talulah

Back to top Go down

Hey mori! (programing and other nerd things) Empty yea i have more stories that i will post up so look up to reading them

Post  morivivi Wed May 12, 2010 8:30 pm

lol more stories comming soon LD n SL

morivivi

Back to top Go down

Hey mori! (programing and other nerd things) Empty ok il put it

Post  morivivi Wed May 12, 2010 8:32 pm

ok il put taluha in book to as a leader of the of the warrior an il work on my grammer

morivivi

Back to top Go down

Post  LordofLife Thu May 13, 2010 4:32 am

I only had enough time to read fragments of it
But the elven story line is good
LordofLife
LordofLife
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LordofLife Thu May 13, 2010 4:33 am

lol i see you wrote yourself in mor
LordofLife
LordofLife
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Talulah Thu May 13, 2010 1:56 pm

morivivi wrote:ok il put taluha in book to as a leader of the of the warrior an il work on my grammer

LOL Sweet! I didn't think I could sneak my way into your story but I did.
Talulah
Talulah

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitzi:) Thu May 13, 2010 7:20 pm

i read it.. but um alot of it just went right over my head:) cat
Mitzi:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Scathatch Sat May 15, 2010 8:48 am

im with u mitz. I tried hard 2 read it...and it sounds awesome...but I can't remember y anymore cuz i cant remember the story anymore scratch
Scathatch
Scathatch

Back to top Go down

Post  LordofLife Sun May 16, 2010 4:49 am

HUMMMMMmmmmmmm
how to sneak myself into it
LordofLife
LordofLife
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitzi:) Mon May 17, 2010 5:27 pm

lol right scath!!
oh lord thats easy!!! just wright copy the story and add a few sentences about u .. DUH!! affraid cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum