RedSteel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all about storys evrey 1 can join

3 posters

Go down

all about storys evrey 1 can join Empty all about storys evrey 1 can join

Post  morivivi Thu May 13, 2010 10:24 am

ok if its a story u made up an its good save it an copyright it it cost 150$ but no1 can take it any how i post 2 storys il post more intersting one and work on my grammer aswell it could be ur favorte bed time story or some thing u can make up mine is 51 dragons u can also post anime stories thing that sound ok or not no 1 is jugding hopefully lol u can mark me 4 spelling wrong an not useing gammer wich i need so speak up an tell me ok i dont get mad i actualy get happy to know some 1 care how i type an misspell an need grammer an his telling me to work on it thnx tahula so feel free to type any story you heard or ghost story or any kind of story you know an heard an want to shear with us your oppinion on it too ok i'll be reading them an u can also put ur favorite anime like mine i like sailor moon an dbz an vandread you can also put games story from games you played an what you though of it like halo , castlevania,among other games that are good an have intersting storys il post my favortie story wich is 51 dragons

morivivi

Back to top Go down

all about storys evrey 1 can join Empty i dont remeber it too well but here goes

Post  morivivi Thu May 13, 2010 10:50 am

Once in a lost land there was a weak warrior who wanted to slay dragons, but he was scared so he talked to his friend. His friend told him not to be scared, dragons are only 150 to 235 feet tall Suspect <his face> His friend told him he could slay dragons if he was invisible and taught him a spell he knew to turn him invisible. <i forgot the name lets just call it invisis> So he went to slay his first dragon. When he approached the beast he shouted invisis, little did he know that that dragon was blind. The dragon spoke "Where are you so i may squash you" he shouted "i'm invisible you can't see me" the dragon threw fire everywhere but he silenty got close to the dragon and slayed it. He ran to his friend and said it worked I killed a dragon Very Happy So he went on a jurney to slay more dragons. Whenever he saw a dragon he would say "invisis" an run to it while dodging the flames, then got close and slayed them. He kept on his journey for months, and as he got braver he started to use the spell less and less. Whenever he saw other people they would scream out his name calling him "dragon slayer." Finally he returned home, and when he saw his friend he told him "I slayed fifty one dragons, but y im i only useing the spell at the end of battle?" <sorry I didn't get that part so I couldn't fix grammar> His friend told him that the spell is a hoax, that there really isn't a spell like that, but you grew strong an brave right. confused <his face> He mumbled "The spell was not real", his friend told him to relax, saying, "if I didn't tell you that you wouldn't have become as brave as you are now." He mumbled "I could have been splashed like an egg shell!" And he left mumbling eggshell as he walked through town. Stories say he left to kill a dragon but never returned. People found his armor and sword, but not his body. His armor was shreaded, and when the rumor of his death reached his friend, his friend cried and made a statue of him. Ingraved upon it was the name 51 dragons.

my note i kinda forgot the name lol an i didnt use gammer but il work on it about the story its kinda sad he didnt lived well if you find the book you can read it the name of the book is fithty frist dragons

<Mori I fixed the grammar for you but I can put it back if you want

Scatty>

morivivi

Back to top Go down

all about storys evrey 1 can join Empty Re: all about storys evrey 1 can join

Post  Mitzi:) Thu May 13, 2010 7:32 pm

yOU JUST WRIGHT SO MUCH! cat cyclops Shocked
Mitzi:)
Mitzi:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Scathatch Mon May 31, 2010 3:09 pm

edited if its ok w/ u mori.

I kept the story the same just did my best to fix most of the grammar. I'm not the best grammar wise either so sry if some parts r hard 2 read Sad
Scathatch
Scathatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down